Release Date 2nd August 2013
Pre Order Lootbag DLC:
- A unique Military red dot weapon sight available for use on all rifles and shotguns.
- A unique pattern titled I Love Overkill!
- A unique Skull mask.
- A unique colour pattern consisting of the colours red and black.
- A bundle of in-game cash.
- CRIMENET: The dynamic contract database lets gamers pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local contacts such as Vlad the Ukrainian, shady politician The Elephant and Mexican drug trafficker Hector, all with their own agenda and best interests in mind. CRIMENET features dozens of varied, exciting jobs and as the player progresses, new contacts with new jobs become available.
- Choose Your Profession: As players progress they can invest in any of four special professions: the Mastermind, the Enforcer, the Ghost and the Technician. Each features a deep customisation tree of associated skills and equipment to master and they can be mixed and matched to create the ultimate heister.
- PAYDAY Loot: Finishing a job isnt just an accomplishment to be proud of. After a successful heist gamers will also earn rare and powerful new equipment such as masks, weapons mods, mask modifications and a variety of other accessories.
- Weapons and Modifications: A brand new arsenal for the serious heister covering everything from sniper and assault rifles to compact PDWs and SMGs. Once players have settled for a favourite, they can modify it with optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames and stocks,all of which will affect the performance of their weapon. There are also purely aesthetic enhancement, why not go for the drug lord look with polished walnut grips for your nine?
- Mission Assets: Every job has a set of purchasable assets that can alter and enhance the heist such as a faster escape car, blueprints or even inside help.
- Character Upgrades: The signature PAYDAY mask can now be customised into tens of thousands of different combinations, colour and material variations and there is a bigger selection of gear to wear for the discerning high-fashion heister.
- Multistage Jobs: Many contracts feature several separate stages allowing for mission forks and different outcomes depending on what the players accomplish in each individual stage.
PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew: Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains, as they descend on Washington D.C. for an epic crime spree.
The new Crimenet network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to major league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. While in D.C., why not participate in the local community and run a few political errands?
Up to four friends co-operate on the hits and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal, comes a new character customisation and crafting system that lets crews build and customise their own guns and gear.