Vaporum Nintendo Switch
RELEASE DATE 31ST MAY 2019
- Fight in real time: First-person real-time combat with deadly foes with varied abilities and behaviours.
- Be tactical: Use various attacks and read your opponents – each enemy has a different set of strengths and weaknesses.
- Fully voiced main characters: Find out what happened to the inhabitants of the tower with fully voiced phono-diaries kept by the main story’s protagonists.
- Tonnes of customisation options: The gadget-based RPG system allows you to evolve your exoskeleton and define your own playstyle.
- Absorb fumium from defeated enemies. Unlock additional circuits in your exoskeleton and gain new bonuses and skills.
- Keep your wits about you: Solve level-wide objectives and puzzles that vary in difficulty.
- Explore and loot: Look for optional passages filled with additional challenges and rewards.
- What happened in the mysterious tower? A storyline full of dark secrets and unexpected twists.
- Immersive steampunk setting: Beautiful graphics, stunning sound design and an atmosphere that makes you aware of the constant danger lurking around every corner.
Vaporum is a grid-based, single-player dungeon crawler game, that uses a first-person perspective in an original steampunk setting. The game is inspired by old-school games like Dungeon Master I and II, the Eye of the Beholder series and the more recent Legend of Grimrock I and II. Stranded in the middle of an ocean, in front of a gigantic tower, the hero must find out what the place is, what happened there, and most importantly, who he is.
Instead of increasing the abilities of your human character, improve your exoskeleton. Equip yourself with various items and define your own playstyle. Change your loadout at any time to adapt to all kinds of unexpected situations. As your exoskeleton becomes more powerful by absorbing a special substance – fumium – from defeated enemies, you will be able to unlock useful areas of the exo-rig, gaining significant permanent attribute bonuses and passive skills. Simply put – prepare for tonnes of customisation.