Dr Kawashimas Brain Training Nintendo Switch with Free Stylus
RELEASE DATE 3RD JANUARY 2019
- Solve mathematical problems with finger calculations, even if you know the answer, you’ll need to react quickly.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors: The family classic! Try to win, and lose, using your hands.
- Word Scramble: Another classic - combine letters to form words.
- Photographic Memory: Testing your skills by memorising previously displayed photos.
- Dual Task: Leap over hurdles while choosing the biggest number.
- To play certain exercises on Nintendo Switch Lite, a Joy-Con pair is required as well as a device to recharge Joy-Con controllers, such as the Joy-Con charging grip.
Get ready to challenge yourself with Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch. Try new exercises, incorporating the Joy-Con’s* IR Motion Camera to detect the shape of your finger, or enjoy classic exercises using the stylus, it’s in your hands! You can even calculate your overall Brain Age Score by performing a series of back-to-back exercises that challenge your problem-solving speed, short-term memory and self-control. Think you can do better than your friends and family? Don’t miss your daily exercises & share results with opponents, all via integrated Brain Training Email notifications.
Why not train together - with one Joy-Con each, you can challenge friends and family to select different types of training, from Birdwatching & Box Counting. If you’re connected to the internet and have a Nintendo Switch Online membership, you can show your training results in the game’s rankings and compete with friends.