Seven Enhanced Edition PS4
RELEASE DATE 26TH APRIL 2019
Seven: Enhanced Edition includes the Drowned Past DLC. In Drowned Past, the player will run into the Enclave, a ragtag group of mysterious vagabonds who have discovered the mythological sunken vessel and are exploring it in the hopes of unearthing riches. But things that are buried are buried for a good reason, as Teriel and the Enclave will discover. With that, the original game will get an array of new opponents, weapons, outfits, crafting schematics and skills.
- Over 7 hours of new gameplay.
- New storyline, locations, enemies, weapons, skills, loot and music score.
- Major optimisation fixes, including framerate improvement.
- Explore a Vibrant Open World from an Isometric Perspective: From the moment you set foot on Peh, the island is open to you. Sneak, run, climb, and fight your way across a colourful array of environments.
- Choose your Playstyle: Get the jump on enemies from behind and above, fool everyone with cunning disguises, or just use the environment to keep out of sight entirely.
- Encounter a Myriad of Colourful Characters: Encounter an array of people, from despondent slaves and prisoners through to rich socialites.
- Uncover an Epic Story of Deceit and Treachery: Dive into a world teeming with distrust, crushed between the machinations of mighty powers. 86 Quests, up to 50 hours of gameplay and multiple endings.
Seven: Enhanced Edition is an open-world, isometric stealth and action role-playing game, in which you play as Teriel, a master thief sent on a mission that will shake the foundations of the Vetrall Empire.