Tetris 99 Nintendo Switch
RELEASE DATE 20TH SEPTEMBER 2019
- Includes a 12-month Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- Be the last player standing in 99-player battles.
- Play against 98 players online, on 49v49 teams, locally with friends (additional games and systems required; sold separately), or in Marathon mode by yourself.
- Strategise your moves and target opponents at random, or those who are near defeat, have the most K.O. Badges, or are targeting you.
- Acquire K.O. Badges by defeating opponents, to gain the advantage on future attacks.
- Nintendo Switch Online members can look forward to upcoming online events.
Use your skills and strategy to knock out the competition online and become the last player standing. With this purchase, you’ll also receive a 12-month membership to Nintendo Switch Online, and members can look forward to competing in upcoming online events to earn in-game themes or even My Nintendo Gold Points!
In 99 Battle mode, you can target opponents by sending them Garbage Blocks, but be careful… Your rivals can target you back! Defeat opponents to acquire K.O. Badges that may give you the advantage on future attacks. More of a traditionalist? Then see how long you can last offline in the single-player Marathon mode. While offline, you can take on 98 CPU players all by yourself, take on 97 CPU opponents with a friend on one Nintendo Switch system, or face off with up to seven other players who have their own systems and games via local wireless connection. But for the ultimate in puzzle co-op, head online for 49 players vs. 49 players team battles; the team with the most K.O. Badges wins.