Monster Hunter Generations 3DS
Release Date 15th July 2016
- Monster Hunter Generations features gameplay similar to past titles in the series.
- The player assumes the role of a hunter who embarks on quests to hunt dangerous creatures.
- The game will have four new signature monsters along with a number of past flagship monsters.
- All fourteen weapon types from Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate are included in Monster Hunter Generations, in addition to the new Prowler mode which allows you to play as a Felyne.
- The game features four villages which are non-combat areas for getting quests and communicating with non-player characters.
- Three villages return from previous titles, and a new village called Verma Village has been added.
- Monster Hunter Generations introduces a new mode (prowler mode) that allows users to play as Felynes, a cat-like species.
Take on the greatest hunt yet in Monster Hunter Generations only on Nintendo 3DS family systems. Do battle with fierce beasts acquire powerful new abilities and team up with other hunters in local and online multiplayer for up to four players. Whether it's focusing on mounting monsters by selecting Aerial Style or maximising the Hunter Arts abilities that can be equipped with the Striker Style there's a way of play to suit every player.