Metroid Prime Federation Force 3DS
Release Date 2nd September 2016
- Up to 4 players take on a variety of co-op missions in this first-person, sci-fi shooter set in the Metroid universe.
- Work together as a team to clear out enemy-infested bases and complete objective-based missions.
- Take on enemies with a blaster and special sub-weapons.
- Aim using the Nintendo 3DS system’s gyroscope.
- Join a pick-up game of Blast Ball, a 3-on-3 sci-fi sport in the Metroid universe where players shoot the ball into the opponent’s goal to score. Blast Ball is a new 3-on-3 sport set in the Metroid universe; and is a mode within the Metroid Prime: Federation Force game.
Enlist with an elite arm of the Galactic Federation and protect the galaxy in Metroid Prime: Federation Force, only on Nintendo 3DS family systems. In this first-person sci-fi shooter, discover a new adventure in the Metroid universe and team up with marines nearby or online to take on action-packed co-op missions.
The Galactic Federation needs you! The galaxy is not at peace. Following the destruction of Phazon and the corrupted world, Phaaze, the Space Pirate threat remains. As a recruit in the Federation Force, a best-of-the-best unit created by the Galactic Federation, it’s your duty to stamp out the Space Pirate menace. Suit up in specialised battle armour, known as a Mech, and head out to the desolate Bermuda system to investigate reports of suspicious activity, using your handy blaster to eliminate any enemies that get in your way.
Touch down on inhospitable worlds and infiltrate enemy-infested bases, solve environmental puzzles and battle fearsome alien life forms of all shapes and sizes in objective-based missions. Tread carefully as a lone marine, or join a squad of up to four players, locally or online, to take the fight to the Space Pirates.